Saturday, September 26, 2020

California part 3

 The last few days in California were spent relaxing at the pool and hanging out with my bestie.  Due to the fact that it was still technically winter, no one else wanted to use the pool.  Sixty degrees to us felt nice and warm compared to the freezing temperatures back home in Utah.  We took advantage and enjoyed the pool any chance we got! 


On the last day I drove out to meet my dear friend, Nessa.  We ate at Souplantation and then headed over to the LA arboretum.  We took silly pictures, reminisced on fun memories, and enjoyed each other's company.  Nessa is one of those people that I will always remain close to no matter how much time passes in between our visits.  We have the best time together, and I know I can always count on her to show me unconditional love.  There are very few people in this world that I feel completely safe around, and know I can act as silly as I want with no judgment. Nessa is my person.  Honestly, everyone needs a Nessa in their life! 











Blake built this creation at Grandma's house and wanted me to take his picture so we could always remember it :-) 


No comments: