Monday, January 8, 2018

Blake-isms

Blake:

-I gave him some of my protein shake and he told me, "That gives me too much sugar.  It gives me diarrheas."

-We were at a garden that had a pond.  Blake asked for a coin to throw in, and after doing so I asked what he wished for.  He said, "I wished for Mommy to be happy!"

-Me: "I'm going to go get the mail."  Blake: "Oh Mommy, Can I come with you?  Can I go with my little baby feet?"

-I put up a picture on Blake's wall that says something about finding adventure with a picture of the mountains and a teepee in the background.  The first time he noticed it I heard him scream with delight and he rushed out of his room saying, "What did you put in my room? Its so pretty!  I just love it Mommy!!!!"

-When Jason or I make him do something he doesn't want to do he will say, "I don't like you Mommy."  or "Daddy is stupid."  (which is a bad word in our house so I don't know where my little three year old learned that one from).

-Usually though he comes up to me with a huge smile and will say, "I sure Love you!!" or "I sure love your hair" or "I sure love your shirt!" His enthusiasm is so much fun.

-"When I'm a Daddy kid I'm going to need a car, right Mommy?"

-Blake will ride his scooter down our street (which is on a hill), and will use his shoes to stop.  He recently wore a huge hole in one of his shoes, so I dig through the closet and found some nice almost new ones that used to be Chase's.  He was so excited to realize that they light up.  He has been stomping his feet for anyone interested so he can show them his lights!

-We recently bought Blake some baby skis, and he has been having fun wearing them around the house.  He doesn't want to take them off.

-For easter all the primary kids went up to sing in sacrament.  Cute little Blake (who is in nursery) wanted to join the action, and walked right up on stage with all the big kids, and stood right in the front and smiled so cute while all the primary kids sang their song. 

-"Does Chase have a phobia?!' (he had a little rash).

-The boys enjoyed watching Lady Gaga perform during half time at the super bowl, and Blake would often jump off the couch holding a pretend microphone saying, "I'm Lady Gaga!"

No comments: