Thursday, July 18, 2013

Prayer time with Wesley



 Just a few cute things Wesley has said in his prayers lately (that I can remember):

-I'm grateful for Jesus who gives me presents
-I'm grateful that Jesus doesn't get hurt by bad-guys, and that bad-guys don't get hurt from falling
-I'm grateful that plants don't get ruined by oil
-I'm grateful for chicken guts (I think this was during a time that I was trying to teach him to be grateful for the animal that gave its life for us to eat)
-I'm grateful Daisy eats my food after I am done eating
-Please bless Heavenly Father to be safe
-Please bless Chase Chase to not get lost
-I'm grateful for all my rocks and minerals and crystals

-He will usually bless the food 2 or 3 or even 4 times during the dinner prayer, and then say, "I blessed the food a lot so it is really blessed!" 


No comments: