Saturday, July 6, 2024

Summer 2021

 I'm writing this in the year 2024.  Its Summer and I'm board so I'm finally trying to catch up with my blog.  I'm so thankful for picture memories.  People tease me for taking so many photos - well, they are my happy place! I'm sure old lady April will be grateful for these.  Hopefully my future family will too? 


This Summer was a SCOUT camp summer.  Chase and I had our first overnight camp. We set up the tent with the other scout families in our troop.  It was such a fun experience for Chase and I to share.  We really loved scouts.  I wish we could have continued, but dang covid ruined so many things.  Scouts just wasn't the same after covid, particularly Blake's group.  Chase's group was fine, but because he is a vegetarian, they told me they couldn't accommodate him on the overnight trips when he went to Boyscouts.  More on that later. 


Blake also went to scout camp.  These days are long days. I never got to go with Wesley to camp due to having littles at home, but I'm glad I was able to attend with Chase and Blake.  They are such fun experiences.  

End of Summer ice cream extravaganza 


Chase camp: 








Blake Camp: 






Legos in the Gardens: 





Ice Cream summer adventures 

Neighborhood summer block party 

End of Summer soccer 




Blake is my little buddy 

Backyard Summer fun 

When Chase turned ten he was able to take the city Mountain bike class.  He loved it.  Three years later he is now on the team and an AMAZING rider. 

Ice cream man with dirt and rock Ice cream! Yum! 

Visiting with my dear friend Rebecca 

Lots of time at our local pool! 


No comments: