Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Autumn vibes part 1

 I'm a huge fan of embracing the changing seasons.  In Utah there is something so magical about the crisp fall air, the leaves changing color, and all the Halloween festivals and activities that pop up all over Utah. To say I LOVE halloween is a major understatement.  It makes me so giddy and HAPPY. This time of year recharges my battery and fill my soul with so much hope and energy.  This year I had the unique opportunity to incorporate everything fall into our homeschool activities.  In September we went to an apple orchard and picked our own apples and then used those to make apple cider and apple pie.  We bought season passes to corn-bellies and went ALL the time.  After being basically isolated for half a year due to covid, finally being able to interact with people and have fun in a public setting again made life feel a little more "normal." We made caramel apples, painted fall pictures, had picnics in the woods, went to the witch festival, attended lots of fall soccer games, and visited the beautiful changing  leaves up the canyon.  Honestly, these few months consist of some of my very favorite memories.  






































No comments: