Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Joy from a fluffy bed and a camera

For Christmas, Jason and I bought a new bedroom set.  Jason knew how much I wanted one, and we drove around to quite a few stores searching for the perfect set.  We also upgraded to a King size bed, so now we have a lot more room.  Before, our bedroom was more of a storage room.   We didn't have a headboard, and the little furniture we had was all mismatched and old. We had this nice big bedroom, and I always felt like we were wasting it with all our junk.  After we got our new set, it was like a brand new room.  I wasn't the only one happy though - Chase and Wesley LOVE the new bed.  Wesley often asks  if he can sleep or play on it, and they love to jump and roll around on it.  I bought a really nice, gorgeous, silky comforter set.  I loved it, but I was so paranoid anytime some one even sat on the bed, for fear that the silky material would rip.  Plus, it was not machine washable, and I didn't want to get it dry cleaned all the time.  I returned it, and now I have a very pretty, but more functional and more kid friendly one! The new one is not as fun for Chase, because it is not silky, but on rare occasion they still enjoy jumping on "Mommy's big new bed!" 


This is the pretty comforter I ended up taking back, because it was just too nice for kids!  :-) We also got a pretty mirror and dresser set that is on the other side of the room. 






I would put him on the bed, and he would stay there for 10 minutes just lying on it, enjoying the silky comforter

Sweet little boy has also enjoyed playing with Mommy's old camera.  He just might become quite the little photographer!   There have been many times where I have found random pictures on my memory card, along with little finger prints all over my lens!  :-) 
I love his sweet little face





He is putting so much concentration into taking pictures!
 Some of his work:


I have a lot of cute chunky leg shots!
Daisy Bum!

A little artistic work!  :-p 

No comments: